Middle Years 7-10 Uniform
The middle school colours are white and navy and are available from Stirling Sports Whangamata.
Regulation white polo shirt with navy trim
Skirt or Shorts (Girls)
Regulation navy pleated skirt or navy shorts
Regulation jacket purchased from Stirling Sports
Regulation bucket hat or black cap IN TERMS ONE AND FOUR ONLY
Regulation boys or girls navy trousers
Plain black sandals or plain black shoes worn with plain black, navy or white socks. White soles accepted.
Tights (Optional for Girls)
PE (Girls and Boys)
House colour T-shirt, WAS T-shirt with logo or WAS singlet with logo
FOR TIDINESS AND UNIFORMITY THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY
- Regulation uniform must be purchased from the named uniform supplier.
- Skirt length must be worn to top of the knee. Shorts must be the same length as skirts.
- No low-riders.
- Girls must wear the girls’ shorts and trousers and boys must wear the boy’s shorts and trousers. No stapling of shorts.
- Shirts, blouses and polo shirts may be worn outside shorts, trousers or skirts.
- T-shirts can be worn under shirts in winter terms. These t-shirts need to be PLAIN WHITE ONLY.
- Non-regulation sweaters or jackets must not be worn.
- Boots are not to be worn.
- Optional hats and caps must be regulation uniform. Caps must be plain black, beanies plain navy.
Students must not wear jewellery while in uniform, except for:
- A maximum of two plain stud earring or sleeper earrings per ear.
- An additional piece of jewellery such as a bracelet/ring/necklace.
- Stretchers need to be a neutral colour. They must be flat and circular. There are to be no facial piercings on lips and eyebrows and no bone earrings.
HAIR AND MAKE UP
- No make up to be worn by students in Years 1-10.
- Male students at all levels must be clean-shaven.
SHOES (WINTER OR SUMMER)
Plain black (no platform soles, heel no higher than 3cm). Must be worn with regulation socks.